Sunday 13 March 2011

Negotiated Project

So we handed in our negotiated projects a couple of weeks ago, but I've only just got round to uploaded the finals on here with being so busy at placement. I created my own brief for this module, which was to name and brand a business class airline then design the front cover, a double page spread and follow on page and a single page article for the inflight magazine. My finals are just below...

Logo
Front Cover of Inflight magazine
Double page spread
Follow on page and letterhead design
Business card and compliments slip, single page article

I really enjoyed this module as it gave me the freedom to choose a brief I was interested in. I'm very happy with my final outcomes although I would have liked to design a few more of the spreads for the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment